Realization of WiFi Mesh using Open Source Component
A US based startup in Wireless Mesh technology, was looking for the realization of Embedded Wireless Mesh Networking Element using off-the-shelf Hardware components and open source Software components.
Outcome and Benefits Delivered
- Embedded Wireless Mesh Networking Element was developed, tested and released
- Build OpenWRT distribution for Aaeon TF-GENE-TC05-A10 along with LUCI web GUI using GNU tools
- Enabled, Configured and Tested WAN port, LAN port, DHCP-Server, DHCP-Client, Port forwarding, VPN, USB 3G modem using LUCI web GUI
- Integrated drivers for Wireless module RA-71A radio card. Configured and Tested the Access Point functionality
- Integrated drivers for mini-box openUPS hardware board and tested the battery charge status using Nut driver
- Integrated 802.11s open-mesh BATMAN implementation. Configured and Tested the mesh functionality.
- Technology: OpenWRT, 802.11s (open-mesh BATMAN), openUPS, LUCI web GUI
Download this Success Story